Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home appliances. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
The AGA City24 is everything you would expect from an AGA just wrapped in a smaller package! At just 24 inches wide it is the perfect range to accommodate kitchens with limited space and high standards. Crafted from quality cast iron like all iconic AGA ranges this unit employs consistent radiant heat technology locking in moisture and enhancing your food's flavor. It is pre-set to different heat settings using electric elements embedded in the cast iron ovens and under the hotplate. This multi-function range has two ovens with roasting, baking and slow cooking capabilities and a dual-setting hotplate which boils and simmers.
CAST IRON EVIDENCE
Acclaimed as one of the most perfect mediums for great cooking because it retains heat well, has even heat distribution and radiates a gentle heat aiding food in flavor retention and succulence. Cast iron cooking means ease of cleaning because oven splashes and spills are carbonized and simply require wiping out. An AGA also means fewer intrusive cooking smells – as ovens may be vented. The cast iron AGA is made from 70% recycled material and is itself 95% recyclable. Inside every new AGA is a bit of an old one.
The distinctive hallmark of the AGA, the highly polished stainless steel insulated cover are brought down over the hotplates to help contain the heat when on and protect the hotplate when off.
|Burners/Elements Output||Boiling (626°F) And Simmering Hotplate (392°F)|
|Burner/Element Size||Boiling/Simmering Plate : 14 1/2" Dia|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Digital Temperature Control||No|
• Cast iron radiant heat cooking throughout both ovens and single hotplate provide all 10 cooking methods in a slender 24" wide range
• Independent electric heating elements embedded in each cast iron oven and hotplate give the ability to operate each oven and hotplate separately and independent from each other
• Two knobs control the multi-function flexibility of the ovens and the hotplate
• Two Large Capacity Multi-Function Cast Iron Ovens – the top oven is both a Roasting oven (approx. 425°F-475°F) and Baking oven (approx. 325°F-375°F) while the bottom oven is a Slow Cook oven (approx. 212°F-245°F)
• Matte finish cast iron sides surround the hotplate to create a total 20 1/8" H x 20 1/4" W cooking surface
• Range may be turned off and does not need to be on all the time like the traditional AGA cooker
• Ovens take under an hour to reach full temperature. Hotplates take under 11 minutes to reach full temperature
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Net||492.01 lb(s) / 223.17 kg|
|Shipping||517.01 lb(s) / 234.51 kg|
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor
• 5 Year Limited Parts
|Width||23.62 inch(es) / 60.0 cm|
|Height||35.87 inch(es) / 91.12 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||24.5 inch(es) / 62.23 cm|
• Roasting/Baking Oven : 10"H x 13 3/4"W x 17 7/8"D
• Slow Cook Oven : 10"H x 13 3/4"W x 17 7/8"D